Monday, May 16, 2011

It's been a month

since my last post.
...How obnoxious am I? All I can say is: I've been BUSY.
obnox and annoyed and busyyyy
My life has been so jam-packed with teaching, meetings, testing, tutoring, running, and cooking.
Seriously, so crazy these days!
But! There's good news!
17 school days until summer vacation!!!!!
via
 ...and 7 more IEP meetings
via
...and 7 days of EOG testing
via
and our favorite day of the year......!!
via


So, I promise that after June 9th, I will be posting regularly.
Because...what excuse do I have then? Other than "I've been busy laying at the pool and getting my toes done".
We teachers take our summer vacations seriously, right? :)

 *****
The lovely Anne from fANNEtasticfood.com is hosting a SPIbelt giveaway!
Go check it out and enter to win a SPIbelt for your runs or workouts!

1 comment:

  1. I just can't imagine how busy the schedule is. Even blogging is something that you can't really do that much. Well, we always have our priority but I just love reading blogs from other people and making blogs of my own. It is like blogging is part of my life already. Well.. hope you could squeeze your busy schedule here. =)


    Visit my site: Relocation and Divorce

    ReplyDelete