Friday, July 1, 2011

Island Time

Hi friends! Sorry I've disappeared for almost a week. I'm on vacation! ...and I've had limited internet access.
I've been traveling ALL around Michigan, visiting friends, enjoying the cooler weather, and relishing in the fact that I have ZERO time/work obligations for 2 weeks.

So this is what I've been up to:

Boating over to the island...2 hour ride= wine and a new book.
booze cruise

hi mom! 



Summer run in the woods!
hey SR! 

so peaceful 
Sitting out at an empty beach...
that would be Lake Michigan
the whole beach to myself!!
couldn't be happier <3

And eating fresh whitefish!
seasoned with Mrs. Dash, garlic, and onions

Enjoyed with a fresh salad and a glass of wine. :)
that piece of fish x2. YUM. 


So much perfect summertime.
Happy weekend!

1 comment: