Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Dear Trader Joe's...

...I like you. I like you A LOT.  I like you more than any other grocery store. I think we're almost to LOVE. I'd love you if your prices weren't so high. But it's okay...you always have the most interesting and healthy items, and I just love your helpful workers. Thanks for making my trip so enjoyable.


Check out my goods!
 SO SO pleased! Not pictured: romaine and spinach, celery, baby carrots, strawberries, and a hunk of sharp white cheddar. I can't WAIT to try out that cranberry apple butter...maybe for breakfast in another bowl of oats. :)

Do you see that canister of hot cocoa on the far left?  It's delicious. I mixed it with 1/2 a cup of skim milk, HOLY rich and creamy!
Yum YUM yum YUM YUMMMMM.
I'd really love to float a few marshmallows in there...but the marshmallow fairy hasn't visited my house in a really long time. Better put that on the list...speaking of...does anyone ever get weird looks from their spouses for certain things on the grocery list? I do. Sometimes the mister crosses things off  immediately after I write them(like marshmallows...and ice cream), uses his "best judgment" when shopping alone and gets the wrong thing (like Dannon plain yogurt instead of Fage plain GREEK yogurt), or just ignores things on the list (like wine...HELLO!?!?) I think he's still learning.


Over and out.

1 comment:

  1. trader joes is magical.. ive been putting off a trip to long myself.

    I bought some hot chocolate at whole foods over the summer ( IN PREPARATION FOR WINTER) I need to get on that, it sounds like a fabulous thing to drink while snuggling under a blanket surrounded by Christmas lights :)

    I always have marshmallows in my house for 2 reasons:
    1. scott is a rice krispy treat fanatic and
    2. I make homemade marshmallow fondant for the cupcakes ;)

    ReplyDelete