Let's see here...Tuesday...Wednesday...Thursday! Thursday was memorable because it snowed and then freezing rained JUST enough to close down all the schools in my area! So I had a day off, which I spent relaxing on the couch, having lunch with the mister, and then CHRISTMAS SHOPPING!
...did I mention that I hate shopping? Ok, that's a partial lie. I don't hate ONLINE shopping, but I do hate in-store, mid-season, Target holiday shopping. It was awful. I was so queasy by the end of the day. But, as much as I hated spending my entire snow day Christmas shopping, I'm sure glad I didn't have to do it on a weekend!
Here's how Thursday went:
Oh, wanna snuggle do ya? Little furbaby nugget.
So...I tried on these boots at Target, and didn't get them...but now I'm having wish-I-bought-them remorse...I think I want to go back and see if they have my size!
'Scuse me, while I get FANCY with my nail art. Thanks Sarah for the great inspiration! :) I can't wait to try some other holiday designs!
(P.S. Dear sweet baby Jesus, I hope you can tell that it's a snowman sequence.)
Speaking of snowmen, check my sweet snowman earrings out! I did, in fact, get plenty of rude stares at the gym while wearing said earrings. Lots'a haters.
- last Saturday tutoring session of 2010 tomorrow morning!
- gym with a girlfriend, hoping to get in a 4-mile run!
- Christmas gift exchange with girlfriends tomorrow afternoon! and cooking making!
- packa-packa-packa on Sunday for.....
- MICHIGAN on Thursday!
- (with 2.5 days of school in there for good measure...complete with lots of sugar, ornament-making, music-listening, and party-having)