I got home around 4:00, and had an internal discussion with myself about working out. Thankfully (?) my inner skinny girl won, and convinced me to pop in Chalene's cheery self for a 45 minute Turbo Jam Cardio Party workout.
Oh my gosh, I just spent 20 minutes on the Justin Bieber Facebook fan page...and I have no memory of how I got there or why...
So I did a 45 minute Chalene workout, which was okay...but I wish I had just gone to the gym. I mean, I did want to run, but it's SO COLD OUTSIDE. Oh well....tomorrow!
|PUNCH! KICK! JAM!|
I made dinner...squash half-moons again! Here's the recipe for curious readers...
1. Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
2. Cut a squash (I use delicada, but anything will work!) in half lengthwise, scoop out all the seeds.
3. Slice your halved squash into half-moons.
4. Spread over a baking pan, drizzle with olive oil, and season how you like! I used a little salt and some McCormicks Mediterranean seasoning.
5. Cook for 15 minutes, flip, then cook another 15 minutes.
6. Scoop those babies off and eat them UP!
I also made these, as appetizers while my squashies cooked:
|oh glorious cheese celery boats...|
Ok, this video is actually pretty neat: Pray. Don't hate me. Izzy really likes it.
Happy Monday evening! xoxo