Saturday, March 5, 2011

To-Do List with the Mister

Good morning!

I'm so glad it's Saturday. 
So, so, sooooo glad it's Saturday. 
It was a long week, full of early mornings, meetings and trainings and tests, tutoring after school, and not seeing my husband (he works two jobs also, and typically is gone 8am-5pm, and again 7:45-9:30pm).
Now that it's the weekend, Ben and I have plans to do lots of REALLY fun things together, such as...

-get new tires for the saab
-get the saab inspected
-buy groceries
-do our taxes
-finish Ben's NC State application (he's going back to schoooool YAY)
-clean our MESS of a house

Sounds wild, right? Haha, time together is time together, regardless of what we're doing. <3

This morning I'm scheduled to tutor from 10:00-12:30, and then the to-do list fun starts!

For now, I'm relaxing in my new leggings and a big cozy sweatshirt...
$8.00 at Walmart!
Eating breakfast with the nugget...
extra wet food for the pretty lady!
my pan is too small!
mmmmm look at all that Frank's!

breakfast of champions, and only about 280 calories!
Time to get dressed and head out for some coffee (I'm all out! It's on the list!) before working with the little ones for a few hours. :)
I hope you all have a wonderful Saturday!

1 comment:

  1. wow that looks fabulous :) what a great morning you had! glad i found your blog hun! xo

    ReplyDelete