Monday, February 28, 2011

ABCs of AMY!

I just realized that I didn't do the ABCs post that was going around the blog world these past few weeks...and what better a way for you all to get to know me!

A. Age: 25

B. Bed size: queen! And I'd really like a king! Ben and I are both bed hogs.

C. Chore you hate: emptying the dishwasher, cleaning my bathroom, putting away clean laundry

D. Dogs: none at this time...but I've got my eyes on a miniature schnauzer or a french bulldog!
source of adorable
source of squishy


E. Essential start to your day: a huge glass of water!

F. Favorite color: dark or bright pink...definitely not pastel!

G. Gold or silver: I always wore silver jewelry until Ben proposed with a gold ring...and I LOVED it! I wear gold engagement and wedding rings, but any other jewelry depends on my outfit/mood.

H. Height: 5' 7"

I. Instrument you play: violin! I've played consistently from 5th grade through my sophomore year in college...10 years! Then I sort of retired, due to lack of time in college and now lack of orchestra to play in!

J. Job title: Exceptional children teacher

K. Kids: of my own? none (yet!)...but I have 25 school kids that sometimes call me "mom...I mean Mrs. ____" <3

L. Live: Raleigh, North Carolina

M. Mom's name: Barb

N. Nicknames: Midge, Mames, Aimes

O. Overnight stay at a hospital: none! phew!

P. Pet peeves: people not returning calls/texts/emails in a timely fashion

Q. Quote from a movie: Super Troopers quotes, because I'm still 13 and that movie makes me laugh SO hard every single time we watch it.  "Bear...Bearfucker, do your require assistance?" and "I want a goddamn liter of cola!"
source of awesome


R. Righty or lefty? Righty!

S. Siblings: just my twin sister, Katie!
post-ceremony wedding love <3


T. Time you wake up: typical weekday: 5:45...if I work out in the morning: 4:45! Weekends usually between 7-8am.

U. Underwear: um. yes?

V. Vegetable you dislike: raw onions

W. What makes you run late: trying on too many outfits!

X. X-rays you've had: oh lots...too many to list here

Y. Yummy food you make: veggie tofu stir-fry...mmm that sounds amazing right now.

Z. Zoo animal favorite: pandas! they're so squishy and round! :)

I hope you all have done this blog; it's so fun to learn random facts about bloggers!!

1 comment: