Sunday, February 20, 2011

Super Sunday Goals

Happy Sunday Funday!
I hope you're all gearing up for a fabulous Sunday!

Here in Raleigh, we've beem mega-spoiled with several days of warm and beautiful weather!! I feel so lucky to live in a temperate climate where spring comes in February.

I have a few goals to post for today...hopefully seeing them in writing will help me accomplish them!

1. Clean my bathroom. Ew.
2. Paint my nails. Fun!
3. Go for a run with Benjamin. Nervous! Its been over a week!
4. Make eggplant parmesan. I made it last week, but didnt pre-cook the eggplant so it was gross...but I got a pep talk from my friens Shani, so I'm going to try it again!
5. Make some healthy muffins! Carrot? Berry? We'll see!
6. Grade papers. Ugh. I love my job and love my kids, but I haaate grading papers!

Ok, here I go! Grocery shopping and brunch with my manfriend before getting to work on that list!

1 comment:

  1. i cleaned my bathroom today too ( AND THE WHOLE HOUSE) funnnnnn right?

    eggplant parm sounds DELICIOUS!!

    ReplyDelete