Tuesday, February 8, 2011

This is serious business, salad-making.

Source

Watch yourself.



These are the makings of a DELICIOUS salad...
Romaine lettuce, spinach, shredded carrots and sliced radishes, a whole tomato (from Mexico...hmph), SNAP PEAS, and Champagne Pear Vinaigrette with Gorgonzola!
I'm tell you people, this salad was thebomb.com.
The sugar snap peas were the star of the show...they were crunchy and sweet and PERFECT.

pre-dressing.
This was my salad last night. It was a little light-ish, as I had my Biggest Loser weigh-in this morning, and goodness knows I could stand to shed a few several lbs.
For my lunch salad, I duplicated that beauty above, plus added a handful of craisins, a sprinkling of sliced almonds, and my wonderful dressing.
BEST SALAD OF MY LIFE. 
That was dramatic, I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment