Sunday, February 6, 2011

internet issues.

UGH you guys, I SWEAR I'm going to blog ASAP.
I have like 20 pics all set and ready for posting, along with lots of good news about my healthy eats and 10k plan progress...
but my wireless internet has been SHIFTY since Thursday, so I may have to head to S-bucks or DD for a posting sesh if it doesn't SHAPE UP.

oh jeez.
the wireless just went down and came back up.
see what I'm dealing with?

love you and miss you...I'm itching to blog, just need a reliable internet connection.
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. HOW ANNOYING! I hate when our internet gets all funky! Hopefully it gets fixed soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oy! i hope you get your internet up and running asap! it's a pain in the butt when things like that happen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh, I hate internet problems! Hope you get it figured out soon!

    ReplyDelete