Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Schooooool's ouuuuuut...

FOR THE SUMMER!!!!


Woo woo! You guys, it's officially Summer Vacation!

my classroom is packed (ish)
the last of my candy supply at school was eaten
my favorite country station helped me get through the day
I made it home this afternoon, went on an intense house-cleaning spree (laundry, dishes, swept and mopped, vaccuumed, dusted!) and then got down to business. 



And then this happened:
choices, choices.
and now THIS is happening:
mojito + mini reese's pieces (a gift) = dinner. 

Time for t.v., relaxing, and maybe some veggies. I took a nap for an hour this afternoon, so I'm all set to stay up LATE on my first night of summer vacation!!! haha :)

3 comments:

  1. Ha! I finished school on Friday, and that is pretty darn similar to how I spent my Friday night! Then I got up to run a race early on Saturday morning. Not my best idea ever.

    I like your blog. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY FOR SUMMER VACATION! I miss having 3 glorious months off during the best time of the year!!
    I will take a drink and some reeses :D

    ReplyDelete